Friday, March 30, 2007

Great HP blogs I've just discovered

I'd read books by John Granger before (having been delighted to discover that not all Christians hate Harry Potter), but I just recently discovered he has a couple of new books, one that he wrote (Unlocking Harry Potter: Five Keys for the Serious Reader) and one that he edited (Who Killed Albus Dumbledore?) -- I've just bought them both, they look very good but I haven't had a chance to read them yet.

Then I discovered that Mr. Granger has a blog which has some very interesting posts indeed.

I also found another blog/podcast created by another Christian Harry Potter fan -- the Sword of Gryffindor. He does a very good job with the podcast and I highly recommend it. His blog has links to other Christians who are Harry Potter fans. I was very glad to find I'm not the only one.

No comments: